POST LAUNCH CHANGELOG
August 17, 2017
- Wild Isle: The amount of blood money rewarded for killing players is now almost double.
- Wild Isle: Changed Mystery Boxes to Platinum Tokens.
- Wild Isle: Changed the spawn period of wilderness bosses from every 20 to every 30 minutes.
- Wild Isle: Lowered the amount of blood money dropped by wilderness bosses to 3-15k per kill.
- Wild Isle: Crystal chest at home will now grant blood money when opened.
- Wild Isle: Chaos Fanatic, Crazy Archaeologist, and Scorpia now drop full shields instead of shards.
- Wild Isle: Introduced Arena Mage's to the Mage Arena who drop Infinity robes, Mage's book, Master wand, Seer's ring, and Blood money.
- Wild Isle: Many wilderness mobs will now drop blood money on death.
- Wild Isle: Added the crafting shop from Al Kharid to Edgeville.
- Wild Isle: Lumberyard teleport has been moved from the supplies shop to the misc shop.
- Wild Isle: Boss keys are now tradeable.
- Speak to the mysterious old man at home to view the new cosmetics shop.
- Pathfinding improvements should see your character take more efficient paths.
- The Light Ballista has been added.
- Modified the prices of many items in the blood money store. Most high end items are now slightly cheaper.
- Supplies shop will now buy back items.
- Replaced the Greater Demons at Annakarl teleport with Lesser Demons.
- When clicking a lever, your character will now always run to it regardless of whether you can use it or not.
- Changed mage arena drop rates to make items more common.
- Added Occult Necklace as a rare drop from mage arena.
- Removed Slayer requirement for all slayer bosses.
- Fixed an issue where targets could not be frozen at a shorter distance than intended.
- Fixed a pathing issue which led to players taking longer routes when attacking other players.
- Magic accuracy has been tweaked to be slightly more accurate.
- Changed potion delay from 2 to 3 ticks.
- Consuming a Saradomin Brew will now incur a 3 tick delay.
- Corrected PJ timers to 10 seconds.
- Can no longer PJ a victim who's in combat if they are your bounty target.
- Players with an emblem will now drop it upon being killed.
- Wild Isle: Altar at home no longer requires a quest to be completed.
- Wild Isle: Switching loadout with a prayer active will now deactivate it.
- Wild Isle: Can no longer equip items with a higher skill requirement than the loadout sets when switching.
- Wild Isle: PvP kills outside of the wilderness will no longer count towards your killstreak (e.g. Duel Arena)
- Fixed an issue where klling mithril armour at the Warrior's Guild would result in a drop of 25 Mithril platelegs.
- Fixed Heavy Ballista bonuses.
- Lever's can no longer be pulled after it is in use.
- Spider webs now show the proper animation when slashing.
- Can now cast other spells whilst using the Trident of the Seas.
- Attack player options will no longer be shown outside of the wilderness, even with a Bounty Hunter target.
- New players will not be able to use the Grand Exchange within 15 minutes of joining, as goes with trading.
- Fixed melee and range attacking in mage arena.
- Removed crafting requirements for Zulrah items and Ceberus items.
- Fixed an issue with players seemingly flying over the wilderness ditch.
- Fixed slightly-off multi-combat zones in the wilderness.
WILD ISLE RELEASE
August 7, 2017
- Earn blood money by killing players, bossing, skilling, and various other activities such as clue scrolls.
- Purchase high-end gear with your hard earned blood money at the PvP shop in Edgeville.
- The Isle Kit client, powered by 07Kit is now available.
- Use the new loadouts interface to select preset and personal gear loadouts.
- Forgotten prayers have been added (Augury, Rigour, Preserve).
- View wilderness statistics such as Kill/Death ratio at the leaderboard in Edgeville.
- Wilderness bosses will spawn every 20 minutes and their location will be broadcasted.
- Wilderness bosses will drop a special key which grants a random item when used on the chest at home.
- Wilderness escapes have been implemented (e.g. lockpicking doors at the Pirate's hut, or Axe hut)
- All Wilderness monsters have been added to aid in escaping from teams.
- All shops that don't use coins are free except the Supply Shop.
- Earn extra blood money for achieving substantial player kill streaks.
- Icons will be displayed above players heads depending on their current killstreak.
- Activating special attack whilst equipping another weapon quickly should now function as intended (AKA 1 ticking).
- Equipment switching now functions as intended (AKA 1 ticking).
- Magic damage formulas have been overhauled.
- Magic accuracy formulas have been overhauled.
- Optional 1x combat experience rate to accurately judge xp drops.
- The Granite Maul should now function as intended.
- Prayer flicking should now function as intended.
- Combat dancing bugs have been fixed.
- Standing under a frozen target and attacking them now functions as intended.
- Corrected Dragon Claws and DDS animations and graphics.
- Fixed almost every possible occurrence of 'dead clicks' which would clear your action queue.
- The Dragonfire Shield should now function as intended.
- The barrows brothers death animation has been corrected.
- Abyssal Sire poison pool has been fixed.
- Void mage helm bonuses now function as intended.
- Shadow barrage now always disorients Abyssal Sire even if it splashes.
- Spam clicking the wilderness ditch no longer causes weird visual artifacts.
- Sanfew Serum now cures venom as well as poison.
- Ancestral robes magic damage boot now works as intended.
- Corrected all multi-combat areas.
- Can no longer be teleblocked whilst teleporting.
- The 60 Runecrafting requirement has been removed for primordial, pegasian, and eternal boots.
- Access to Nieve's slayer cave is now free.
- Vote rewards have been changes.
- When kicked from a clan chat, you will be unable to re-join for another 60 minutes.
- New players logging into Wild Isle will be defaulted to max combat stats.
- All slayer masters will now be in Edgeville.
- The crystal key chest will now be in Edgeville.
July 17, 2017
- More detailed information on slayer partners here.
- Fixed instanced Corporeal Beast (recent clan chat/pm update broke it).
- Fixed Spectral Spirit Shield effect at Cerberus.
- Fixed Minnow fishing bug where spam clicking would result in more Minnows.
FISHING GUILD EXPANSION
July 9, 2017
- Fishing guild expansion has been added. Minnows can be obtained with a fishing level of 82 and can be exchanged for Raw Sharks at 40/1.
- Overhauled drop system now includes shared loot tables. More info here
- New killstreak system will now reward you for 5,10,15,20,25,50 & 100 player killing streaks.
- Use gear presets to prepare faster. Available in Quest tab, use ::savepreset 1-3 & ::resetpreset 1-3.
- Home altar will now restore spec, hp, and venom for all players with a 5minute cooldown.
- Blood money shop will now buy items back for 1/4th of the price.
- A conversion NPC has been added to convert coins to blood money and vice versa. Current rate is 1000 coins for 1 blood money.
- Slightly changed the store contents for: Bandit shop keeper, Lowe & Aubury.
- Dragon scimitar upgrade kit added for Wild Isle.
- Removed loot announcements for players bossing in an instance.
- Added graphics for Imbued Heart.
- Improved drop rates for Corporeal Beast.
- Implemented double death & law runes.
- Fixed diagonal attacking whilst frozen.
- Fixed Dragon Claws special attack.
- Fixed Twisted Bow damage and accuracy formula.
- Adjusted Elder Maul stats.
- Home altar will now restore spec and hitpoints aswell as curing venom and poison on a 5 minute cooldown.
- Fixed issues with the blood money store on Wild Isle.
- Fixed Firemaking pathibng bug where you walk to the wrong tile.
- Fixed Kodai wand autocasting/infinite water rune abilities.
- Fixed Phoenix pet.
- Fixed donation store item claiming.
- Fixed highscores issues.
- Fixed Eternal Slayer Ring options.
- Fixed PvM Magic damage formulas with item modifiers.
STABILITY & ENGINE IMPROVEMENTS
June 20, 2017
- Performance patches have been deployed to ensure a smoother experience on our beta world.
- Loot system has been tweaked to prioritise drops by rarity. Drops should now be more evenly distributed.
- Item switching mechanics have been improved.
- Combat following and attacking should now be more fluid. Fixes dancing issue.
SUPERIOR SLAYER ENCOUNTERS
May 17, 2017
- Crawling hand
- Cave crawler
- Banshee/Twisted Banshee
- Bloodveld/Mutated Bloodveld
- Abyssal demon
- Dark beast
- Dust devil
- Cave horror
- Aberrant Spectre/Deviant Spectre
- Smoke devil
- Imbued heart: Boosts your magic by 1 + 10% of magic level once every 7 minutes
- Dust battlestaff: When equipped provides an infinite amount of air and earth runes
- Mist battlestaff: When equipped provides an infinite amount of air and water runes
- Eternal Gem: When used on a chisel created an Eternal Slayer ring which has unlimited charged.
SKOTOS, PURPLE SLAYER HELM & WINTERTODT TWEAKS
May 6, 2017
- Purple slayer helmet can be made after receiving a Dark Claw from Skotizo.
- Skotos, the boss pet from Skotizo is now available.
- Braziers now have a 5 second delay before potentially breaking after being fixed
- Flames will now do 10 damage each to Snowstorm instead of 5
- Experience gained at Wintertodt for adding logs/branches to a brazier will now be determined by your Firemaking level.
- Fixed jewelry crafting x option
May 2, 2017
- Accessible via the wizard inside the home bank.
- Mechanically identical to OSRS. Any guide should suffice.
- Fixed hardcore ironmen being turned into ultimate ironmen.
- Added Dragon Halberd to the bounty reward store.
- All players will be automatically set to the global clan chat on login.
- Cannon has been temporarily disabled at Corporeal Beast until a fix is live.
March 21, 2017
- Varrock Agility course is now available.
- Al Kharid Agility course is now available.
- Relleka Agility course is now available.
- Soul and Blood rune crafting has now been added. Teleport to Arceuus via the wizard to get there.
- You can now fish at the Zulrah area. Using a knife on the Eel will yield Zulrah Scales.
- Adjusted Regen bracelet bonuses.
- Fixed Ring of Suffering (r) using charges whilst disabled.
- Fixed Woodcutting Pet bug where you could get one currently behind you.
LOOT TABLE CHANGES
March 11, 2017
- Added a toggle to the Ring of Suffering so players can now enable/disable the recoil feature at will.
- Added Chinchompas teleport to the max cape.
- Whole list of loot table changes can be seen here.
- Added Ring of Nature to the Elite clue table.
- Fixed Kandarin diary perk for MoG no longer requires you to be wearing the reward to get the perk.
- Onyx bracelet crafting has been fixed.
- Fixed Monk's robes (g) prayer bonus and Clueless Scroll Walk/Stand/Run animations.
- Fixed a price checker bug where you could open the price checker mid teleport and insert items
- Fixed Tormented Bracelet Magic damage bonus effect.
- Fixed max cape teleport animation to be consistent.
February 25, 2017
- Hardcore Ironman armour is now available. Speak to Paul.
- Implemented Broader Fletching so players can now purchase Unfinished broad bolts from Vannaka and craft Broad bolts.
- Added extend Ankour & Mithril dragon slayer tasks.
- New poll to decide on future updates.
- Fixed Cerberus and Kraken multiple spawn issue
- Fixed some item noting issues
- Moved Telekenetic Guardian away from Wizard Distentor
- Fixed looting bad bugs to potentially xfer untradeable items
- Fixed Grand Exchange bug where Ironmen could use the 'Collect' feature
- Fixed player pathfinding when walking to an NPC (Noclipping through walls)
- Lowered Hunter pet rates
- Fixed player name issue with CLue geodes and nests
- Fixed god d'hide boots range bonus.